PROSCA and BLADDR - virtual editionFor Health Care & Industry Professionals only
- All presentations pre-congress, from 10 October till 15 November 2020
- The live panel discussion of PROSCA on Wednesday evening 14 October and/or BLADDR on Thursday evening 15 October
- The possibility of asking questions beforehand or of taking part in the live discussion sessions
- The abstract book
- Presentations and discussions post-congress
Virtual edition in 2020
Tune in from 10 October onwards to experience the scientific programme conveniently from your home office, brought to you in a new and innovative, virtual format. The online event will include all the planned congress content as you know it:
- Focus on translating the 2020 highlights into clinical practice
- Case discussions with emphasis on the multidisciplinary approach
- Live interaction with experts during 1 day, on 1 channel, about 1 disease area
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your refund policy?
What are the payment methods?
How will I get access to the presentations?
All participants (registered) will receive an email in October with the practical details for the congresses.
Do you offer bulk ticket purchase discounts?
If you are interested in purchasing bulk tickets, contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
I have a coupon code, where can I use this?
I am a journalist, how can I register?
Journalists who would like to attend the PROSCA/BLADDR congress can contact email@example.com for press registration. All journalists must send us a copy of their credentials (e.g. press card).
Congress management by