Key clinical data translated
into case challenges
Curious about the case challenges? Compare yourself with your peers, and challenge the PROSCA & BLADDR faculty.
You can find the first prostate cancer case hereunder.
More will follow.
PCa Case 1 - This Belgian brewer has mHSPC; How would you treat him?
Mark, 68 years old, is the owner of a brewery in a suburb of Ghent. Last year, he won two international prizes for his famous beer, which is praised for its inimitable taste and spicy aroma.
He was recently diagnosed with high-risk metastatic hormone-sensitive PCa.
- Medical history: no abnormalities
- Symptoms: back pain and weight loss over the last few months
- ECOG PS: 1
- Bone scan: 8 highly suspicious areas for metastatic prostate cancer (4 on ribs, 4 on spine)
- CT: locally advanced prostatic mass, 2 enlarged pelvic lymph nodes (3 cm)
- PSA: 67 ng/ml
- Prostate biopsy: ISUP grade group 5 (Gleason 4+5)
Which option would you recommend for this patient?
(click on the option you would recommend & compare your answer with your colleagues & Prof. Axel Merseburger)
Join the case discussion
At the congress, we will discuss several cases. Challenge the expert panel during these patient case sessions.
Pre-register before 15 April & receive a 10% discount
Would you like to receive updates on the upcoming edition? Pre-register now and you will receive:
- a 10% discount on your registration*
- updates on the 2021 edition
- challenging cases on prostate & bladder cancer
*for healthcare professionals only – you will receive an email with the discount code which can be used once registration opens.
Congress management by