A strong educational concept
PROSCA is supported by ISSECAM, a multidisciplinary scientific society with a focus on medical education.
The scientific programme combines
- all past year’s highlights with
- in-depth discussions of new data
- including implications for current and
- future clinical practice.
This high-quality programme is brought to you by top experts, internationally renowned and appreciated.
This is PROSCA 2018
- multidisciplinary congress
- one topic
- all past year’s highlights
- internationally renowned faculty
- active participation, discussion and networking
- peers and top experts
What happens next when you subscribe?
- You get specific updates regarding PROSCA, +/- once a month
- We remind you when the early bird fee is about to end
- You receive an email when you can get in touch with the abstract submitters
- We send you background information on the faculty
PROSCA is a congress with one focus: prostate cancer. This means all participants are prostate cancer professionals, just like you. The unique, informal setting offers you the opportunity to meet all delegates. Discuss day-to-day clinical cases, get to know each other and connect in an informal way. Since the faculty is as much part of the community as you are, every coffee and lunch break is full of opportunities: ask these top experts your burning questions and get very valuable feedback!
Multidisciplinarity is key in prostate cancer management throughout the spectrum of the disease. A patient seen by a multidisciplinary team is more likely to receive a balanced perspective on the risks and benefits of all available options. From low-risk disease where both urologists and radiation oncologist are involved to advanced PCa where medical oncologists join the team. Next to the treating physicians, supportive physicians such as pathologists and radiologists and allied healthcare professionals such as nurse specialists and pharmacists have an important role in the multidisciplinary team.
Up-to-date in 3 days
It’s hard to stay on track in a challenging topic like prostate cancer. The time available to update yourself is often inversely proportional to the new evidence, updated guidelines and difficult clinical cases that need to be studied.
At PROSCA we’ve put together a scientific programme so you get all the updates from the past year.
An internationally renowned faculty of experts will bring you case discussions, state-of-the-art lectures and debates in which you can actively participate.
Are you interested in this very efficient congress?