Step 1 - submit your abstract - closed
Get the opportunity to discuss your work on PCa with top experts, colleagues and peers - before, during and after the congress.
What you'll get at PROSCA 2018:
- a platform to present your poster, both live as online
- a global network of colleagues and experts dedicated to prostate cancer
- the chance to discuss and gather feedback about your work
|Abstract submission deadline||Extended deadline: 7 May, 13:00 (CET)|
|Review abstracts||7 - 9 May|
|Email to submitters with result
(winning posters will be informed by email at a later date)
|End early fee registration||14 May|
|Digital poster submission||18 May - 14 June|
|Publish digital posters||14 June|
|Discuss your work at PROSCA||28 - 30 June|
Next steps after submission:
Step 2 - Promote your work
- All accepted abstract submitters are invited to send in a digital poster (PDF). Deadline: 14 June
- Add a short video presentation to point viewers on the important aspects of your work.
- All digital posters will be published online.
- Allow other delegates to discover your poster and get in touch.
- Share your poster to collect votes from your peers.
Step 3 - Discuss with participants
- The congress venue will be set up to accommodate discussions on your poster.
- During the congress, 3 poster winners will be announced whom will be allowed to present their work in the main auditorium.
- The PROSCA committee will select two best posters.
- The audience gets a voice too. A third winner will be selected based on votes from other participants received on his/her digital poster.
Step 4 - Distribute your poster to the Mirrors of Medicine network
- To maximise visibility of your work, we will share your poster with the +7.000 members of the Mirrors of Medicine community.