1) Submit your abstract & get a 20% discount
Abstract submission is closed for PROSCA 2017
Next steps and deadlines:
- Start ePoster and video submission: 19/05
- ePoster submission closes: 12/06
- Start ePoster promotion: 12/06
2) Promote your work
- All accepted abstract submitters are invited to send in a digital poster (PDF).
- All digital posters will be published online and shared before the congress.
- NEW Add a short video presentation to point viewers on the important aspects of your work.
- NEW Allow other delegates to discover your poster and get in touch.
- NEW Share your poster to collect votes from your peers.
3) Discuss with participants
- The congress venue will be set up to accommodate discussions on your poster.
- During the congress, 3 poster winners will be announced whom will be allowed to present their work in the main auditorium.
- The PROSCA committee will select two best posters.
- NEW The audience gets a voice too. A third winner will be selected based on votes from other participants received on his/her digital poster.
4) Distribute your poster to the Mirrors of Medicine network
- To maximise visibility of your work, we will share your poster with the +7.000 members of the Mirrors of Medicine community.